Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breaking News : Stars Who Look Alike

After checking Yahoo! latest news, i found this section kinda interesting. So, i like to share with everyone. Stars that look alike. Even me surprised by just looking at it.
Natalie Portman & Keira Knightley
My opinion : by just looking this picture, they do really look alike. however, maybe their skin color can 
                    differentiate them

Javier Bardem & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
My opinion : No comment. Both of them "really" look alike. Not "really" but EXACTLY !!!!

Angelina Jolie & Megan Fox
My opinion : Both of them kinda look alike but for me Angelina Jolie looks pure and Megan Fox looks 
                    devilish (0_o)

George Clooney & Adam Arkin
My opinion : Their nose looks the same. Wow

Zooey Deschanel & Lizzy Caplan
My opinion : Zooey Deschanel is the younger version of Lizzy Caplan. Hehehehe

What do you think ? Are the stars look alike ???

4 comments: